Learn How BigCommerce Performs in China. Reduces your page-load time in China; All you need to know about Commerce Techs performance in China.
Using BigCommerce in China? We can help.
Our experienced team has the know-how to solve any technical difficulties and ensure your website is optimized for the Chinese market.Get In Touch
Let us help you make the most of BigCommerce in China.
Founded in 2009, BigCommerce is an ecommerce platform. The company’s platform includes online store creation, search engine optimization, hosting, and marketing and security for small to enterprise businesses.
Like Shopify, BigCommerce is a fully-managed SaaS product. Both platforms offer tailored, powerful solutions, but BigCommerce is equipped to handle larger scale omnichannel growth.
BigCommerce has spent the last two years heavily investing in headless commerce functionality, focusing on building an open, flexible, API-first platform. As a result, its platform has become a popular choice for companies looking to modernize to a JAMStack headless storefront.
In 2022, Builtwith.com awarded BigCommerce as the 8th most popular in the Top 1 Million sites in Hosted Solution category with over 50,000 users worldwide.
ISSUES WITH BigCommerce IN CHINA
Over 90% of BigCommerce sites take 30+ seconds to load in China and are missing 20%+ of its content.
BigCommerce does not have any servers or CDNs in China as a result, websites using BigCommerce either won’t open or are extremely slow in China, as the speed test below shows.
If you are using BigCommerce as a headless platform in China, you will find that popular platforms commonly used to host BigCommerce, don’t work in China. As a result, most BigCommerce sites either won’t open or are extremely slow in China.
21YUNBOX FOR BigCommerce
21YunBox provides BigCommerce storefronts with a compliant and straightforward solution to make BigCommerce fast and compliant in China.
Contact us today to learn how 21YunBox can help you make your BigCommerce storefront blazing fast to China’s 1.4 billion consumers.
ARTICLES RELATED TO BIGCOMMERCE
- China Implements Stricter Regulations on Internet Comment Services
- Breaking Through the Great Firewall: How to Keep Your Online Forms Accessible in China Without ReCAPTCHA
- Tips for Businesses Looking to Sell Products in China: How to Start and Where to Start
- Cross-Border Data Transfers: PIPL vs. GDPR vs. CCPA
- What is data privacy?
- Baidu Tieba - build brand reputation and improve search engine optimization in China!
- Why has my app been deleted from Chinese app stores, and how can I fix it? (2023 Update)
- 15 Tips on How to Make a Website Load Faster
- Baidu vs Google
- Baidu Wangpan Guide
- How To Create A Little Red Book Brand Account And Store?
- How To Sell Products to China via WeChat?
- Top App Stores In China
- How to publish my app in China?
- How to register a .cn domain?
- Trademark registration in China
- Best CDN for China
- Software Copyright Certificates in China
- Deploy Contentful Site in China With 21YunBox (Step-by-Step Guide)
- Does SAP Commerce Cloud Work in China?
- Does Oracle Cloud Work in China?
- Does Liferay Work in China?
- Does Optimizely Work in China?
- Does Bloomreach Work in China?
- Does Adobe Experience Cloud Work in China?
- Does Acquia Work in China?
- Integrate Contentful, Gatsby with 21YunBox
- Does DatoCMS Work in China?
- How to Make Contentful Work in China?
- Does Sitecore Work in China?
- Does Salesforce Commerce Cloud Work in China?
- Does Drupal Work in China?