Sitecore is the leading headless Enterprise CMS (Content Management Systems), and the leading Digital Experience Platform (DXP) by Gartner Magic Quadrant 2022.
Unifying data, content, commerce, and experiences, Sitecore’s SaaS-enabled, composable platform empowers global enterprise brands like Purina, Canon, and Arm & Hammer to deliver unforgettable interactions across every touchpoint.
Sitecore helps web editors to add new content and edit existing content with the help of its headless CMS. It is created particularly for non-technical professionals so that a website can be modified without any assistance from the IT department.
ISSUES WITH Sitecore IN CHINA
Most websites built with Sitecore either won’t even open or are extremely slow across China.
Sitecore CMS doesn’t work in China because it has no data centers in China. Its nearest data center in China is in Singapore (Last Updated: June 16, 2022).
Want to see how your Sitecore website performs in China? Contact us to get your free and customized Sitecore China speed test.
See how other popular websites built with Sitecore perform in China.
21YUNBOX FOR Sitecore
21YunBox provides Sitecore users with a compliant and straightforward solution to make websites built with Sitecore fast and compliant in China.
Contact us today to learn how to make your Sitecore website work in China.
ARTICLES RELATED TO SITECORE
- Does SAP Commerce Cloud Work in China?
- Does Oracle Cloud Work in China?
- Does Liferay Work in China?
- Does Optimizely Work in China?
- Does Bloomreach Work in China?
- Does Adobe Experience Cloud Work in China?
- Does Acquia Work in China?
- Integrate Contentful, Gatsby with 21YunBox
- Does DatoCMS Work in China?
- How to Make Contentful Work in China?
- Publish Websites Using Contentful CMS With 21YunBox
- Does Sitecore Work in China?
- Does Salesforce Commerce Cloud Work in China?
- Does Drupal Work in China?