Founded in 2018, Contentstack is a pioneer in API-first, headless CMS technology. It’s headless CMS specifically designed for enterprises and large scale deployments.
Contentstack helps leading companies like Mcdonalds, Chase, and Mitsubishi Electric connect with their global customers at scale.
When compared head-to-head with the popular headless CMS Contentful, Contentstack claims to beat them in every user satisfaction category measured by G2. Contentstack outperforms Contentful in key areas such as enterprise scalability, content management, and ease of partnership.
In 2022, Builtwith.com shows that Contentstack has 1,200 + active websites worldwide.
ISSUES WITH Contentstack IN CHINA
Contentstack uses global content delivery network (CDN) servers to ensure fast delivery to users across the globe, except for mainland China.
Contentstack does not have any servers or CDNs in China. Most websites built with Contentstack’s headless CMS, either won’t open or are extremely slow in China, as the speed test below shows.
Curious to see if your website built with Contentstack works in China? Contact us for a Free China Speed Test.
21YUNBOX FOR Contentstack
21YunBox provides Contentstack users with a straightforward solution to make Contentstack hosted content blazing fast and compliant in China.
Contact us today to learn how to make Contentstack work in China.
ARTICLES RELATED TO CONTENTSTACK
- Does SAP Commerce Cloud Work in China?
- Does Oracle Cloud Work in China?
- Does Liferay Work in China?
- Does Optimizely Work in China?
- Does Bloomreach Work in China?
- Does Adobe Experience Cloud Work in China?
- Does Acquia Work in China?
- Integrate Contentful, Gatsby with 21YunBox
- Does DatoCMS Work in China?
- How to Make Contentful Work in China?
- Publish Websites Using Contentful CMS With 21YunBox
- Does Sitecore Work in China?
- Does Salesforce Commerce Cloud Work in China?
- Does Drupal Work in China?