Founded in 2014, ButterCMS is an API-first headless CMS for rapidly building CMS-powered apps and websites in any programming language. Great for blogs, dynamic pages, and more.
Companies like Salesforce, Kaplan, and Indeed (among others) already trust ButterCMS with their content pipelines.
In 2022, Builtwith.com shows that ButterCMS has 500+ active websites worldwide.
ISSUES WITH ButterCMS IN CHINA
ButterCMS uses global content delivery network (CDN) servers to ensure fast delivery to users across the globe, except for mainland China.
There are two main reasons ButterCMS does not work in China.
ButterCMS is not compliant with China’s laws and regulations.
ButterCMS does not have any servers or CDNs in China. Most websites built with ButterCMS’s headless CMS, either won’t open or are extremely slow in China, as the speed test below shows.
Curious to see if your website built with ButterCMS works in China? Contact us for a Free China Speed Test.
21YUNBOX FOR ButterCMS
21YunBox provides ButterCMS users with a straightforward solution to make ButterCMS hosted content blazing fast and compliant in China.
Contact us today to learn how to make ButterCMS work in China.
ARTICLES RELATED TO BUTTERCMS
- Does SAP Commerce Cloud Work in China?
- Does Oracle Cloud Work in China?
- Does Liferay Work in China?
- Does Optimizely Work in China?
- Does Bloomreach Work in China?
- Does Adobe Experience Cloud Work in China?
- Does Acquia Work in China?
- Integrate Contentful, Gatsby with 21YunBox
- Does DatoCMS Work in China?
- How to Make Contentful Work in China?
- Publish Websites Using Contentful CMS With 21YunBox
- Does Sitecore Work in China?
- Does Salesforce Commerce Cloud Work in China?
- Does Drupal Work in China?