Founded in 2017, GraphCMS was the first GraphQL-native headless CMS.
In 2022, GraphCMS rebranded to become Hygraph. Its rebrand happened along with the release of its new Content Federation. This robust set of features enables customers to unify all their backend services into one universal content API and serve third-party or programmatically created content alongside editorial content.
As a frontend and backend agnostic API-first solution, Hygraph enables teams worldwide to create, enrich, and deliver content programmatically. Some of their enterprise clients include Philips, Samsung, and Sure.
In 2022, Builtwith.com shows that GraphCMS was the 7th most used headless on the internet, with over 600+ active websites worldwide.
ISSUES WITH Hygraph IN CHINA
Hygraph uses global content delivery network (CDN) servers to ensure fast delivery to users across the globe, except for mainland China.
There are two main reasons Hygraph does not work in China.
Hygraph’s is not compliant with China’s laws and regulations.
Hygraph does not have any servers or CDNs in China. Most websites built with Hygraph’s headless, either won’t open or are extremely slow in China, as the speed test below shows.
Curious to see if your website built with Hygraph works in China? Contact us for a Free China Speed Test.
21YUNBOX FOR Hygraph
21YunBox provides Hygraph users with a straightforward solution to make Hygraph hosted content blazing fast and compliant in China.
Contact us today to learn how to make Hygraph work in China.
ARTICLES RELATED TO HYGRAPH
- Does SAP Commerce Cloud Work in China?
- Does Oracle Cloud Work in China?
- Does Liferay Work in China?
- Does Optimizely Work in China?
- Does Bloomreach Work in China?
- Does Adobe Experience Cloud Work in China?
- Does Acquia Work in China?
- Integrate Contentful, Gatsby with 21YunBox
- Does DatoCMS Work in China?
- How to Make Contentful Work in China?
- Publish Websites Using Contentful CMS With 21YunBox
- Does Sitecore Work in China?
- Does Salesforce Commerce Cloud Work in China?
- Does Drupal Work in China?