TL;DR This 5-step guide gives you an overview of how to do trademark registration in China.
To obtain a trademark registration in China, you will need to follow these steps:
Conduct a trademark search: Before filing a trademark application, you should conduct a search to ensure that your proposed trademark is available for use and does not conflict with any existing trademarks. This can be done through the China National Intellectual Property Administration (CNIPA) database or with the help of a trademark attorney.
File a trademark application: To file a trademark application in China, you will need to complete an application form and provide a clear image of the trademark. You will also need to specify the class of goods or services for which you will be using the trademark.
Wait for response: After filing your trademark application, it will be reviewed by the CNIPA. If the application meets all the necessary requirements, it will be published in the Trademark Gazette for the opposition.
Respond to any objections: If there are any objections to your trademark application, you will have a chance to respond and provide additional information or arguments in support of your application.
Pay the required fees: If your trademark application is approved, you will need to pay the required fees to obtain your trademark registration.
How can we help you?
We help companies’ apps and websites perform faster and fully compliant in China.
Clients like Bottega Veneta, Ethereum, Netlify, and many others have partnered with us to support their services and clients in China.
Contact us today, and our experts will explain all you need to know about getting trademarks and staying compliant in China.
- How to Successfully Launch Your WeChat Mini Program or Game in China (2023 Updated)
- Achieving China Compliance: A Guide to Filing Trademarks
- Translating Your App for the Chinese Market: A Comprehensive Guide to Ensuring Compliance
- How to Ensure Your Mobile App or Game Complies with Chinese Regulations
- How To Obtain a Mobile App ICP Filing Number in China
- How To Publish My Game In China
- Content Restrictions and Requirements For Publishing Games In China
- Mobile App ICP Filing Process Unveiled by Ministry of Industry and Information Technology
- China Implements Stricter Regulations on Internet Comment Services
- Breaking Through the Great Firewall: How to Keep Your Online Forms Accessible in China Without ReCAPTCHA
- Tips for Businesses Looking to Sell Products in China: How to Start and Where to Start
- Cross-Border Data Transfers: PIPL vs. GDPR vs. CCPA
- What is data privacy?
- Baidu Tieba - build brand reputation and improve search engine optimization in China!
- A Guide to Baidu PPC Advertising in China 2023
- Why has my app been deleted from Chinese app stores, and how can I fix it? (2023 Update)
- 15 Tips on How to Make a Website Load Faster
- Baidu vs Google
- Baidu Wangpan Guide
- How To Create A Little Red Book Brand Account And Store?
- How To Sell Products to China via WeChat?
- China SEO Guide (2023 Updated)
- Top App Stores In China
- How to Publish My Mobile App in China: A Comprehensive Guide
- How to register a .cn domain?
- How to Do Baidu SEO (Baidu Search Engine Optimization) Ultimate Guide 2023
- Best CDN for China
- What is the China ICP License, and How do I get one?
- Your Netlify Solution for China
- How To Get an ICP (B25) License In China?
- How Much Does It Cost to Host a Website in China?
- Software Copyright Certificates in China
- Didi fined $1.2 billion for breaking China Data Security Laws
- 5 Obligations You Must Follow To Make Your Website Compliant With Chinese Law
- Does Vimeo Work in China?
- How to Make Your E-commerce Site Compliant with China's GDPR
- The Impact of China's New Personal Privacy Law on International Organizations
- Untold facts about ICP for China and why you should get it.
- 5 Steps to Make Static Sites Live in China
- ICP Filing (aka Domain Name Filing, Website Filing)
- ICP Getting Started
- Top-level domain Available for China ICP Filing
- DNS Configuration for Sites Deployed with 21YunBox
Unlocking Success: A Comprehensive Guide to B2B Marketing in China
Nov 17, 2023
How to Successfully Launch Your WeChat Mini Program or Game in China (2023 Updated)
Nov 11, 2023
Comprehensive Guide: Testing Your App in China
Nov 1, 2023
Choosing Between CDN and 21YunBox: Navigating the Chinese Market
Oct 27, 2023
Launching Software As A Service (SaaS) In China
Oct 26, 2023