TL;DR This 5-step guide gives you an overview of how to do trademark registration in China.
To obtain a trademark registration in China, you will need to follow these steps:
Conduct a trademark search: Before filing a trademark application, you should conduct a search to ensure that your proposed trademark is available for use and does not conflict with any existing trademarks. This can be done through the China National Intellectual Property Administration (CNIPA) database or with the help of a trademark attorney.
File a trademark application: To file a trademark application in China, you will need to complete an application form and provide a clear image of the trademark. You will also need to specify the class of goods or services for which you will be using the trademark.
Wait for response: After filing your trademark application, it will be reviewed by the CNIPA. If the application meets all the necessary requirements, it will be published in the Trademark Gazette for the opposition.
Respond to any objections: If there are any objections to your trademark application, you will have a chance to respond and provide additional information or arguments in support of your application.
Pay the required fees: If your trademark application is approved, you will need to pay the required fees to obtain your trademark registration.
How can we help you?
We help companies’ apps and websites perform faster and fully compliant in China.
Clients like Bottega Veneta, Ethereum, Netlify, and many others have partnered with us to support their services and clients in China.
Contact us today, and our experts will explain all you need to know about getting trademarks and staying compliant in China.
- Top App Stores In China
- How to publish my app in China?
- How to register a .cn domain?
- How to Do Baidu SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Ultimate Guide 2023
- Best CDN for China
- China SEO Guide (2022 Updated)
- What is the China ICP License, and How do I get one?
- Your Netlify Solution for China
- How To Get an ICP License In China?
- How Much Does It Cost to Host a Website in China?
- Software Copyright Certificates in China
- Didi fined $1.2 billion for breaking China Data Security Laws
- 5 Obligations You Must Follow To Make Your Website Compliant With Chinese Law
- Does Vimeo Work in China?
- How to Make Your E-commerce Site Compliant with China's GDPR
- The Impact of China's New Personal Privacy Law on International Organizations
- Untold facts about ICP for China and why you should get it.
- 5 Steps to Make Static Sites Live in China
- ICP Filing (aka Domain Name Filing, Website Filing)
- ICP Getting Started
- Top-level domain Available for China ICP Filing
- DNS Configuration for Sites Deployed with 21YunBox
Top App Stores In China
Dec 22, 2022
How to publish my app in China?
Dec 21, 2022
China Measures for the Administration of Internet Posting and Commenting Services
Dec 15, 2022
How to register a .cn domain?
Dec 13, 2022