TLDR; This Gatsby Cloud China article provides you with a simple solution to get your Gatsby Cloud powered websites fast, stable, and compliant in China.
What is Gatsby Cloud?
Other than that, it works just like Vercel and Netlify, where developers can git-push and make a gatsby site live for public access in minutes.
Gatsby Cloud helps developers to bring a static site globally, powered by global CDN, but not China. Below is the ultimate guide on making your sites load fast in China without changing your stack.
Does Gatsby Cloud Work in China?
No. Although Gatsby Cloud is not blocked in China, Gatsby Cloud has no servers in mainland China. As a result, Gatsby Cloud is unstable and slow for users in China as we’ll see below.
How Gatsby Cloud performs in China?
The above figure shows that Gatsby Cloud (left) performs poorly (shown in orange or yellow color) in China, and most provinces in mainland China had difficulty opening the site.
The improved version (right) of the same site gives the perfect score (all areas shown in green), and most provinces in mainland China have fast access speed opening the site.
So what’s the secret to making the Gatsby Cloud or Gatsby Site fast in China? The improved site uses 21Yunbox to make Gatsby Cloud and Gatsby sites load quickly in China.
Gatsby Cloud China Guide
Below is the step-by-step guide to help you understand how to make your Gatsby Site works in China:
1. Signup on 21YunBox
2. Authorize 21YunBox to access your code repository
3. Configure the Build command and Publish directory
4. Click “Deploy Now”
In minutes, your site is built and deployed live in public in China. You can access your project at
APP_ID you set that id during the app creation).
How can 21YunBox help you?
21YunBox has an international team headquartered in Shanghai to provide overseas companies with a simple and easy way to make your website work in China and ensure compliance with Chinese laws. Once your website is live in China, we will continue to provide localization, monetization, hosting, and other services. Contact us and schedule a call to chat with our experts.
- How to make Shopify work in China?(2023 Updated)
- How to Improve Heroku's Access Speed in China?
- Your Netlify Solution for China
- How to improve Github Pages' Access Speed in China?
- Semiconductor Company Prevented Months of Unnecessary Delays
- Top 3 University in Asia Use 21YunBox to help their Reach in China
- US Largest Lighter Delivers Site 8x Faster with 21YunBox
- Bottega Veneta uses 21YunBox to Connect with China
- How to Make Airtable Work in China?
- How to Make Contentful Work in China?
- How to Make Sanity CMS Work in China?
- How 21YunBox Helped Commune Lifestyle Launch in China
- Cloudinary Alternatives in China
- How to Deploy Gatsby Static Sites in China?
- How 21YunBox Helped Ethereum Launch in China
- How to Deploy Gatsby Static Sites in China (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- Best Firebase Alternative for China
- How to Improve the Access Speed of Surge.sh in China?
- How to Make Netlify Work in China?
- How to Improve the Access Speed of Vercel in China?
- How to Deploy NextJS Apps in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Deploy NuxtJS Apps in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Deploy Hexo Static Sites in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
Unlocking Success: A Comprehensive Guide to B2B Marketing in China
Nov 17, 2023
How to Successfully Launch Your WeChat Mini Program or Game in China (2023 Updated)
Nov 11, 2023
Comprehensive Guide: Testing Your App in China
Nov 1, 2023
Choosing Between CDN and 21YunBox: Navigating the Chinese Market
Oct 27, 2023
Launching Software As A Service (SaaS) In China
Oct 26, 2023