If your Domain Name Server (“DNS”) provider is not in the following list, then the following DNS configuration guide cannot be used to point traffic to our servers. Contact us and we will guide you on the steps how to make your domain works in China.
- Alibaba Cloud
- AWS China
- Baidu Cloud
- Huawei Cloud
- Microsoft Azure China
- Tencent Cloud
Follow the below steps to configure your custom domain:
Step 1: File an ICP application
If you haven’t done this already, you can follow this guide to get started on the ICP Filing process.
If you have done this already, you should have an ICP License. It looks like this:
Step 2: Add a custom for your site
Step 3: On your DNS provider console
Follow the guide provide by our system, and add the
ANAME on your DNS provider, and then click the “Refresh” button on the 21YunBox dashboard to ensure our server is receiving traffic from your domain.
Make sure after the DNS configuration on your provider console, there is only one CNAME record
www on your DNS provider. So you might need to delete the existing one and create a new one that points to 21YunBox’s server.
Step 4: Deploy
Click the deploy button. In this new deployment, our system will ensure the new changes related to the custom domain applies. When the deployment is done and successful, you should be able to visit your site on the custom domain.
If you face any problems during this process, feel free to contact us.
- Best CDN for China
- What is the China ICP License, and How do I get one?
- Your Netlify Solution for China
- How To Get an ICP License In China?
- How Much Does It Cost to Host a Website in China?
- Software Copyright Certificates in China
- Didi fined $1.2 billion for breaking China Data Security Laws
- 5 Obligations You Must Follow To Make Your Website Compliant With Chinese Law
- How to Make Your E-commerce Site Compliant with China's GDPR
- The Impact of China's New Personal Privacy Law on International Organizations
- Untold facts about ICP for China and why you should get it.
- 5 Steps to Make Static Sites Live in China
- ICP Filing (aka Domain Name Filing, Website Filing)
- ICP Getting Started
- Top-level domain Available for China ICP Filing
Best CDN for China
Nov 23, 2022
China SEO Guide (2022 Updated)
Nov 8, 2022
How to Deploy Laravel Apps in China? (2022 updated)
Nov 1, 2022
How to make Shopify work in China?(2022 Updated)
Nov 1, 2022
How to Improve Heroku's Access Speed in China?
Oct 26, 2022