TLDR; This Vue.js China tutorial provides you with a step-by-step solution to deploy and host your Vue.js application in China.
What is Vue.js?
21YunBox provides a very simple Vue.js deployment method for China. You can deploy Vue.js in China with 21YunBox in a static site environment.
How to Deploy Vue.js in China?
- Signup on 21YunBox
- In Gitee Fork Vue.js example
- Create a Cloud Service on 21YunBox, and allow 21YunBox to access your code base
- Use the following values during creation
If you’d like a step by step example, please refer to the video below:
- US Largest Lighter Delivers Site 8x Faster with 21YunBox
- Turn WordPress into Headless in China
- Publish Websites Using Airtable With 21YunBox
- Integrate Contentful, Gatsby with 21YunBox
- 5 Steps to Make Static Sites Live in China
- Publish Websites Using Contentful CMS With 21YunBox
- Publish Websites Using Sanity CMS With 21YunBox
- How to Deploy Gatsby Static Sites in China?
- How to Deploy Gatsby Static Sites in China
- Alternatives to Algolia in China
- How to Deploy Hugo Static Sites in China?
- How to Deploy NextJS Apps in China?
- How to Deploy ExpressJS Apps in China?
- How to Deploy Strapi Headless CMS in China?
- How to Deploy NuxtJS Apps in China?
- How to Deploy Jekyll Static Sites in China?
- How to Deploy Docsify Static Sites in China?
- How to Deploy VuePress in China?
- How to Deploy Hexo Static Sites in China?
- How to Deploy React Apps in China?
the 50th Statistical Report on China's Internet Development
Aug 31, 2022
How To Get an ICP License In China?
Aug 29, 2022
21YunBox Build FAQ
Aug 21, 2022
How Much Does it Cost to Host a Website in China?
Jul 28, 2022
Didi fined $1.2 billion for breaking China Data Security Laws
Jul 21, 2022