TLDR; This Streamlit China tutorial provides you with a step-by-step solution to deploy and host your Streamlit application in China.
What is Streamlit?
Streamlit is the first development framework that was specifically designed for the application for machine learning and data science teams. It is the fastest way to develop custom machine learning tools. You can think that its goal is to replace Flask in machine learning projects. Streamlit can help machine learning engineers quickly develop user interaction tools.
21YunBox provides a very simple Streamlit deployment method for China. You can quickly and easily deploy with 21YunBox in the Python environment.
How to Deploy Streamlit in China?
- Signup on 21YunBox
- Fork Streamlit
- Create a Cloud Service on the 21YunBox and allow the 21YunBox to access your code base
- Configure the following settings
pip3 install -r requirements.txt
sh setup.sh && streamlit run app.py
5. Click “Create Now”
If the description of the above text is not clear, you can refer this step-by-step video tutorial.
- How to Deploy Laravel Apps in China? (2022 updated)
- How to Deploy Parse Dashboard in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Host WordPress in China?
- How to host Ghost Blog in China?
- How to Deploy Ruby on Rails Apps in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Deploy Java Spring Apps in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Deploy Go Gin Apps in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Deploy Express Apps in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Deploy Django Apps in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Deploy Python Flask Apps in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
How To Publish My Game In China
Sep 18, 2023
Content Restrictions and Requirements For Publishing Games In China
Sep 5, 2023
China Health Gaming Advisory
Sep 2, 2023
Method for Determining Illegal and Improper Collection and Use of Personal Information by Apps
Sep 2, 2023
Notice on Preventing Minors from Addiction to Online Games
Sep 1, 2023