What is Ruby on Rails?
Rails is a web framework developed based on the Ruby language. It is well-received by startups around the world. With its perfect functions and ease of use it is a favorite of full stack engineers.
21YunBox provides a very simple Rails project deployment method like Heroku. You can deploy on the 21YunBox by using the Ruby runtime environment.
How to Deploy Ruby on Rails Apps with 21YunBox?
- Signup on 21YunBox
- Create a PostgreSQL database
- In Gitee Fork Rails 6 start template
- Create a Cloud Service on 21YunBox, and allow 21YunBox to access your code base
- Use the following values during creation
eryi_build.sh file in the root directory of rails with the following content,
Then during the build process, execute:
# eryi_build.sh command executed bundle install bundle exec rake assets:precompile bundle exec rake assets:clean bundle exec rake db:migrate
bundle exec puma -C config/puma.rb
Click Advanced Configuration to configure environment variables:
|DATABASE_URL||In Cloud Database, click Database URL to get|
In seconds, your rails service can be accessed at
- How to Deploy Parse Dashboard in China?
- How to Host WordPress in China?
- How to host Ghost CMS in China?
- How to Deploy Java Spring Apps in China?
- How to Deploy Go Gin Apps in China?
- How to Deploy Streamlit in China?
- How to Deploy ExpressJS Apps in China?
- How to Deploy Laravel Apps in China?
- How to Deploy Django Apps in China?
- How to Deploy Flask Apps in China?
the 50th Statistical Report on China's Internet Development
Aug 31, 2022
How To Get an ICP License In China?
Aug 29, 2022
21YunBox Build FAQ
Aug 21, 2022
How Much Does it Cost to Host a Website in China?
Jul 28, 2022
Didi fined $1.2 billion for breaking China Data Security Laws
Jul 21, 2022