What is Ruby on Rails?
Rails is a web framework developed based on the Ruby language. It is well-received by startups around the world. With its perfect functions and ease of use it is a favorite of full stack engineers.
21YunBox provides a very simple Rails project deployment method like Heroku. You can deploy on the 21YunBox by using the Ruby runtime environment.
How to Deploy Ruby on Rails Apps with 21YunBox?
- Signup on 21YunBox
- Create a PostgreSQL database
- In Gitee Fork Rails 6 start template
- Create a Cloud Service on 21YunBox, and allow 21YunBox to access your code base
- Use the following values during creation
eryi_build.sh file in the root directory of rails with the following content,
Then during the build process, execute:
# eryi_build.sh command executed bundle install bundle exec rake assets:precompile bundle exec rake assets:clean bundle exec rake db:migrate
bundle exec puma -C config/puma.rb
Click Advanced Configuration to configure environment variables:
|DATABASE_URL||In Cloud Database, click Database URL to get|
In seconds, your rails service can be accessed at
- How to Deploy Laravel Apps in China? (2022 updated)
- How to Deploy Parse Dashboard in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Host WordPress in China?
- How to host Ghost Blog in China?
- How to Deploy Java Spring Apps in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Deploy Go Gin Apps in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Deploy Streamlit App in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Deploy Express Apps in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Deploy Django Apps in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Deploy Python Flask Apps in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
How To Publish My Game In China
Sep 18, 2023
Content Restrictions and Requirements For Publishing Games In China
Sep 5, 2023
China Health Gaming Advisory
Sep 2, 2023
Method for Determining Illegal and Improper Collection and Use of Personal Information by Apps
Sep 2, 2023
Notice on Preventing Minors from Addiction to Online Games
Sep 1, 2023