What is Ruby on Rails?
Rails is a web framework developed based on the Ruby language. It is well-received by startups around the world. With its perfect functions and ease of use it is a favorite of full stack engineers.
21YunBox provides a very simple Rails project deployment method like Heroku. You can deploy on the 21YunBox by using the Ruby runtime environment.
How to Deploy Ruby on Rails Apps with 21YunBox?
- Signup on 21YunBox
- Create a PostgreSQL database
- In Gitee Fork Rails 6 start template
- Create a Cloud Service on 21YunBox, and allow 21YunBox to access your code base
- Use the following values during creation
eryi_build.sh file in the root directory of rails with the following content,
Then during the build process, execute:
# eryi_build.sh command executed bundle install bundle exec rake assets:precompile bundle exec rake assets:clean bundle exec rake db:migrate
bundle exec puma -C config/puma.rb
Click Advanced Configuration to configure environment variables:
|DATABASE_URL||In Cloud Database, click Database URL to get|
In seconds, your rails service can be accessed at
- How to Deploy Laravel Apps in China? (2022 updated)
- How to Deploy Parse Dashboard in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Host WordPress in China?
- How to host Ghost Blog in China?
- How to Deploy Java Spring Apps in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Deploy Go Gin Apps in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Deploy Streamlit App in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Deploy Express Apps in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Deploy Django Apps in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Deploy Python Flask Apps in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
How to make Shopify work in China?(2023 Updated)
May 9, 2023
Breaking Through the Great Firewall: How to Keep Your Online Forms Accessible in China Without ReCAPTCHA
May 2, 2023
Tips for Businesses Looking to Sell Products in China: How to Start and Where to Start
Apr 20, 2023
Cross-Border Data Transfers: PIPL vs. GDPR vs. CCPA
Apr 20, 2023
What is data privacy?
Apr 19, 2023