TLDR; This Next.js tutorial provides you with a step-by-step solution to deploy and host Next.js in China with a Vercel-like experience.
What is Next.js?
Next.js is a React framework for production environments. Next.js provides you with all the functions required for the production environment and the best development experience, including static (SSG) and server-side fusion rendering (SSR), support for TypeScript, intelligent packaging, routing prefetching and other functions without any configuration.
21YunBox provides a quick and easy Next.js China deployment method. You can deploy on the 21YunBox using a static site or Node Server.
The difference between the two is that when deploying in the static site mode, the process is that the project will be built (packaged), and then the final generated static resources (HTML, CSS, JS, images, etc.) will be deployed to all parts of the country CDN node. When deploying with a Node Server, the process is to first build the project (package), deploy static resources to CDN nodes across the country, and then start the service into a state of waiting to be accessed, when there is a service request for access When the time, the server will process.
Steps to deploy a NextJS in China:
Option 1: Deploy as SSG mode
Step-by-step screencast to show above steps in action
Option 2: Deploy NextJS in China as SSR mode
Step-by-step Video showing how to deploy Next.js to China
- Semiconductor Company Prevented Months of Unnecessary Delays
- Deploy Contentful Site in China With 21YunBox (Step-by-Step Guide)
- Top 3 University in Asia Use 21YunBox to help their Reach in China
- US Largest Lighter Delivers Site 8x Faster with 21YunBox
- Bottega Veneta uses 21YunBox to Connect with China
- Turn WordPress into Headless in China
- Publish Websites Using Airtable With 21YunBox
- Integrate Contentful, Gatsby with 21YunBox
- 5 Steps to Make Static Sites Live in China
- How 21YunBox Helped Commune Lifestyle Launch in China
- Publish Websites Using Sanity CMS With 21YunBox
- How to Deploy Gatsby Static Sites in China?
- How 21YunBox Helped Ethereum Launch in China
- How to Deploy Gatsby Static Sites in China (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- Alternatives to Algolia in China
- How to Improve Gatsby Cloud's Access Speed in China?
- How to Deploy Hugo Static Sites in China?
- How to Deploy Express Apps in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Deploy Strapi Headless CMS in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Deploy NuxtJS Apps in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Deploy Jekyll Static Sites in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Deploy Docsify Static Sites in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Deploy VuePress in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Deploy Hexo Static Sites in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Deploy VueJS Apps in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Deploy React Apps in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
15 Tips on How to Make a Website Load Faster
Mar 22, 2023
Baidu vs Google
Mar 21, 2023
Baidu Wangpan Guide
Mar 20, 2023
How To Create A Little Red Book Brand Account And Store?
Mar 14, 2023
How To Sell Products to China via WeChat?
Mar 9, 2023