What is Spring?
Spring is an open source web application framework developed based on the Java language.
21YunBox provides a very simple Spring project deployment method. You can deploy on the 21YunBox by using the Java runtime environment.
How to Deploy a Spring Project to the Server in China?
- Signup on 21YunBox
- On Gitee Fork Spring Boot Startup Template
- Create a Cloud Service on 21YunBox, and allow 21YunBox to access your code base (repo)
- Use the following values during creation:
Please modify the
jarpackage path in Start Command according to your project name, such as:
java -jar build/libs/xxx.jar --server.port=10000
21YunBox default read port
Within seconds, your Spring service can be accessed at
- How to Deploy Parse Dashboard in China?
- How to Host WordPress in China?
- How to host Ghost CMS in China?
- How to Deploy Ruby on Rails Apps in China?
- How to Deploy Go Gin Apps in China?
- How to Deploy Streamlit in China?
- How to Deploy ExpressJS Apps in China?
- How to Deploy Laravel Apps in China?
- How to Deploy Django Apps in China?
- How to Deploy Flask Apps in China?
the 50th Statistical Report on China's Internet Development
Aug 31, 2022
How To Get an ICP License In China?
Aug 29, 2022
21YunBox Build FAQ
Aug 21, 2022
How Much Does it Cost to Host a Website in China?
Jul 28, 2022
Didi fined $1.2 billion for breaking China Data Security Laws
Jul 21, 2022