What is Spring?
Spring is an open source web application framework developed based on the Java language.
21YunBox provides a very simple Spring project deployment method. You can deploy on the 21YunBox by using the Java runtime environment.
How to Deploy a Spring Project to the Server in China?
- Signup on 21YunBox
- On Gitee Fork Spring Boot Startup Template
- Create a Cloud Service on 21YunBox, and allow 21YunBox to access your code base (repo)
- Use the following values during creation:
Please modify the
jarpackage path in Start Command according to your project name, such as:
java -jar build/libs/xxx.jar --server.port=10000
21YunBox default read port
Spring Boot Startup Template is based on the Startup Project as a basis.
Within seconds, your Spring service can be accessed at
- How to Deploy Laravel Apps in China? (2022 updated)
- How to Deploy Parse Dashboard in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Host WordPress in China?
- How to host Ghost Blog in China?
- How to Deploy Ruby on Rails Apps in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Deploy Go Gin Apps in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Deploy Streamlit App in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Deploy Express Apps in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Deploy Django Apps in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Deploy Python Flask Apps in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
15 Tips on How to Make a Website Load Faster
Mar 22, 2023
Baidu vs Google
Mar 21, 2023
Baidu Wangpan Guide
Mar 20, 2023
How To Create A Little Red Book Brand Account And Store?
Mar 14, 2023
How To Sell Products to China via WeChat?
Mar 9, 2023