What is Go Gin?
Gin is a web framework developed based on the Go language. It is an API like Martini, but the performance is said to be 40x better than Martini’s.
21YunBox provides a very simple Gin project deployment method. You can deploy on the 21YunBox by using the Go operating environment.
How to Deploy Go Gin Apps with 21YunBox?
- Signup on 21YunBox
- On Gitee Fork Go Gin launch template
- Create a Cloud Service on 21YunBox, and allow 21YunBox to access your code base
- Use the following values during creation
Click Advanced Configuration to configure environment variables:
||21YunBox default read port 10000|
When the deployment is successful, you can access the Gin project at
- How to Deploy Laravel Apps in China? (2022 updated)
- How to Deploy Parse Dashboard in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Host WordPress in China?
- How to host Ghost Blog in China?
- How to Deploy Ruby on Rails Apps in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Deploy Java Spring Apps in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Deploy Hugo Static Sites in China?
- How to Deploy Streamlit App in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Deploy Express Apps in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Deploy Django Apps in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Deploy Python Flask Apps in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
How To Publish My Game In China
Sep 18, 2023
Content Restrictions and Requirements For Publishing Games In China
Sep 5, 2023
China Health Gaming Advisory
Sep 2, 2023
Method for Determining Illegal and Improper Collection and Use of Personal Information by Apps
Sep 2, 2023
Notice on Preventing Minors from Addiction to Online Games
Sep 1, 2023