TLDR; This Flask China tutorial provides you with a step-by-step solution to deploy and host your Flask application in China.
What is Flask?
Flask is a lightweight web framework that was developed based on: Python, WerkzeugWSGI, and Jinja2 template engine. It also has has a wealth of open source plug-ins.
21YunBox provides a very simple Flask deployment method to China. 21YunBox allows you to quickly deploy in a Python Runtime.
How to deploy Flask in China?
- Signup on 21YunBox
- On Gitee Fork flask example
- Create a cloud service on 21YunBox, and allow 21YunBox to access your code base
- Use the following values during creation
If you’d like a step-by-step-example, please refer to the video below:
- How to Deploy Laravel Apps in China? (2022 updated)
- How to Deploy Parse Dashboard in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Host WordPress in China?
- How to host Ghost Blog in China?
- How to Deploy Ruby on Rails Apps in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Deploy Java Spring Apps in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Deploy Go Gin Apps in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Deploy Streamlit App in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Deploy Express Apps in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Deploy Django Apps in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
How To Publish My Game In China
Sep 18, 2023
Content Restrictions and Requirements For Publishing Games In China
Sep 5, 2023
China Health Gaming Advisory
Sep 2, 2023
Method for Determining Illegal and Improper Collection and Use of Personal Information by Apps
Sep 2, 2023
Notice on Preventing Minors from Addiction to Online Games
Sep 1, 2023