In this articles we discuss the options, best methods, and steps of deploying Gatsby in China while maintaining its world-class performance.
Gatsby builds the fastest sites in the world. Their modern site framework implements performance and blazing fast speeds into your sites.
How to Improve Gatsby’s Performance in China
Deploying your Gatsby code in China without the proper hosting service is like driving your Tesla Model X on muddy roads, doable but about 5-8x times slower. The slow performance is a result of foreign hosting services having to deal with the Great Firewall and foreign DNS.
There are a few static site hosting options within China, such as AWS S3 China Region or Ali Cloud OSS. In addition to the infamous slow customer service by these larger companies, they also do not offer the same level of “build and deploy” services such as Netlify or Heroku.
To get the maximum performance out of your Gatsby framework, we recommend 21YunBox.
21YunBox’s Simple Steps to Deploy and Host Gatsby in China
Environment Static Pages Build command yarn && yarn build Publish catalog ./public
|Build Command||yarn && yarn build|
Here is a video if you would like to watch along with a deployment example:
Why Choose 21YunBox
Described as the Netlify of China, 21YunBox is based out of Beijing. Our solutions enable your team to be more effective in reaching the 1.3 billion people within The Great Chinese Firewall by hosting your sites at blazing speeds without having to deal with servers.
Not fluent in Chinese? No worries, 21Yunbox’s support team is hand chosen to offer you a top-notch English support experience.
If you still need your ICP license and don’t want your site shut down? 21YunBox can help you out with full support in getting your required ICP license to run your site legally in China.
How to get started with 21YunBox
Click here to get an account of 21YunBox, then you can deploy your Gatsby project in China.
Have questions? Contact us
Find this article helpful? Please share and help us spread the word about 21YunBox’s unique solution to hosting within China.
- Unlocking Success: A Comprehensive Guide to B2B Marketing in China
- Comprehensive Guide: Testing Your App in China
- the 50th CNNIC Statistical Report on China's Internet Development
- Does Vimeo Work in China?
- Does PageSpeed Insights Work in China?
- How to Host Your Website in China (2022)?
- Deploy Contentful Site in China With 21YunBox (Step-by-Step Guide)
- Does Chinafy work in China?
- Does Firebase Work in China?
- Does SAP Commerce Cloud Work in China?
- Does Oracle Cloud Work in China?
- Does Bloomreach Work in China?
- US Largest Lighter Delivers Site 8x Faster with 21YunBox
- Turn WordPress into Headless in China
- Publish Websites Using Airtable With 21YunBox
- Integrate Contentful, Gatsby with 21YunBox
- 5 Steps to Make Static Sites Live in China
- Publish Websites Using Sanity CMS With 21YunBox
- How to Deploy Gatsby Static Sites in China?
- How 21YunBox Helped Ethereum Launch in China
- Alternatives to Algolia in China
- How to Improve Gatsby Cloud's Access Speed in China?
- How to Deploy Hugo Static Sites in China?
- How to Deploy NextJS Apps in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Deploy Express Apps in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Deploy Strapi Headless CMS in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Deploy NuxtJS Apps in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Deploy Jekyll Static Sites in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Deploy Docsify Static Sites in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Deploy VuePress in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Deploy Hexo Static Sites in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Deploy VueJS Apps in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to Deploy React Apps in China? (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- Examples of Personal Sensitive Information and Regulatory Insights
- Examples of Personal Information and Regulatory Insights
Unlocking Success: A Comprehensive Guide to B2B Marketing in China
Nov 17, 2023
How to Successfully Launch Your WeChat Mini Program or Game in China (2023 Updated)
Nov 11, 2023
Comprehensive Guide: Testing Your App in China
Nov 1, 2023
Choosing Between CDN and 21YunBox: Navigating the Chinese Market
Oct 27, 2023
Launching Software As A Service (SaaS) In China
Oct 26, 2023