TLDR; This Laravel China tutorial provides you with a step-by-step solution to deploy and host your Laravel application in China.
What is Laravel?
Laravel is a modern web application framework developed written in PHP. Their is a very active community that supports Laravel, resulting in large plug-in library to choose from.
21YunBox provides a very simple Laravel deployment method. You can quickly and easily deploy Laravel to China with 21YunBox.
How to Deploy Laravel in China?
- Signup on 21YunBox
- Create a PostgreSQL database
- Fork Laravel example on Gitee
- Create a Cloud Service on the 21YunBox, and allow the 21YunBox to access your code base
- Configure the following settings
php artisan serve --host=0.0.0.0 --port 10000
Click Advanced Configuration to configure environment variables:
|DATABASE_URL||In the first step to create a cloud database
midpoint Database URL get
|APP_KEY||Paste the key generated by
If you’d like a step by step example, please refer to the video below:
- How to Deploy Parse Dashboard in China?
- How to Host WordPress in China?
- How to host Ghost CMS in China?
- How to Deploy Ruby on Rails Apps in China?
- How to Deploy Java Spring Apps in China?
- How to Deploy Go Gin Apps in China?
- How to Deploy Streamlit in China?
- How to Deploy ExpressJS Apps in China?
- How to Deploy Django Apps in China?
- How to Deploy Flask Apps in China?
the 50th Statistical Report on China's Internet Development
Aug 31, 2022
How To Get an ICP License In China?
Aug 29, 2022
21YunBox Build FAQ
Aug 21, 2022
How Much Does it Cost to Host a Website in China?
Jul 28, 2022
Didi fined $1.2 billion for breaking China Data Security Laws
Jul 21, 2022